34 I/P, 27 O/P Analogue Immersive Monitor Controller for Atmos/Auro, 7.1, 5.1 and Stereo
Based on the A-Mon the I-Mon immersive analogue monitor control unit is housed in a 1U rack mount box. Designed for any format from stereo to 12 or 14 channel immersive audio. This versatile unit is designed to provide a cost effective solution to installing immersive monitoring in smaller studios. The I-Mon may be configured with either 12 or 14 channel Main input and Main output and with either 1 or 2 talkback and listen mic inputs.
Basic Specification: Main Output 7.1.4 plus Left and Right rear Bass Extension Outputs, One or Two Stereo Alt outputs
Inputs: 1x 7.1.4, 1x 7.1, 2 x Stereo plus 2 or 3 stereo Cue Inputs
Cue inputs available on cue sends and main outputs
Four Cue outputs - Studio L/S, Headphones, Cue1, Cue 2
Three Control Room speaker selections
One/Two Listen back microphone inputs
One/Two Talkback microphone inputs
External Meter Feed (Option)
Stereo Down Mix Output
34 Inputs 27 Outputs
Stereo AFL Input
I-Mon Only £1,600 (INTRODUCTORY PRICE)
I-Mon + TMC-1 bundle £2,500 (INTRODUCTORY PRICE)
I-Mon + TMC-1-S6 bundle £2,600 (INTRODUCTORY PRICE)
To avoid any low frequency phase errors and capacitor distortion almost all signal paths in
the I-Mon are DC coupled. The only exceptions are the talk back and listen back
Bass Extension Low pass filter uses Low distortion Polyphenylene Sulphide Film Capacitors
To avoid cross talk any unused inputs are muted at the input.
DC Coupled metering with precision rectifiers to provide approximately 60 dB of range.
The NJM2068 op amp was selected for its audio performance.
To minimise distortion audio switching via high voltage cmos (+/-14v) with a maximum
signal level of +/-8v p to p.
Gain Control via CS3318 gain control chip with muting and zero crossing switching for click
free input/output selection, mutes and gain control.
• 10 kOhm balanced or unbalanced
• Input trim: -10dB to +20dB 1dB steps
• Maximum Input Level: +24 dBu @ unity gain
• 100 Ohm balanced or 50 Ohm unbalanced
• Balanced:+4 dBu nominal, Unbalanced:6 dB below balanced line level
• Maximum Output Level:+24 dBu
• Output Trim : -4 to +4 dB in 0.5dB steps
• Frequency Response:10 Hz to 100 kHz (± 0.05 dB)
• THD+N:< 0.004% (unity gain)
• IMD:< 0.005% (unity gain)
• Noise below +4 dBu:< -90 dB (unity gain)
• Crosstalk: < -80 dB (unity gain +20dBu Input)
• Headroom: >20 dB (above +4 dBu)
• CMRR: > 55 dB (10 Hz to 20 kHz) <-60db(10Hz to 1kHz)