#page { padding-top: 10px; } #page { margin-top: 140px !important; }

Volcano delay - Home at Last


I am finally back a week late! Ours was the last flight to be cancelled by the volcano. I have only one complaint about our airline (Jet Air) lack of information. Once I asked the right question, "If I go on a safari for 3 days will it cause a problem or make any difference to when I fly?" to which


answer was "No" it was simple, we went


safari in

Chitwan for three days

, came back and flew the next day. Unfortunately this involved a 12 hour layover in


but at least we are Home. The photo is of our new Nepalese family